Sunday 12 August 2012

unjustly imprisoned in Katiola, Bro Grebe(:'' If you sent me here is that I may die. So let me die''

 imprisoned  in Katiola, Bro Grebe(:'' If you sent me here is that I may die. So let me die''undefined
L'Intelligent d'Abidjan-12/8/2012

The fifth stage of the working visit of Mrs. Loma Matto Cisse, Minister to the Prime Minister in charge of Justice was completed Thursday, August 9, 2012 at Katiola. In this locality, Ms. Cisse Loma Matto was able to
exchange few words with pro-Gbagbo prisoners,   Aboudrahamane Sangare, former inspector of State, Jean-Jacques Béchio, Géneviève Bro Grebe, president of the Patriotic Women and Kuyo Téa Narcisse, former head of Gbagbo's office.A source close to the delegation,of the Minister for Justice visited Katiola along the regional prefect,
Gaston Ouassenan Kone and member of  a delegation of the Division of Human Rights of the UNOCI. At the Katiola civil prison , Ms. Cisse Loma Matto met with the pro-Gbagbo incarcerated  since the putsch led by the UN/French troops to overthrow the legal, legitimate Ivorian president (Laurent Gbagbo), to inquire about their conditions of detention. The atmosphere was cold, according to our source and the tone was set by Aboudrahamane Sangare. "We understood the purpose of your visit, but we have nothing to say about our conditions of detention and our physical health," he said. Ms. Cisse Loma Matto then applied to Genevieve Bro Grebe, "one of his classmates at the Technical College of Cocody in the '70s," says our source. The President of patriotic women has not gone through four paths to express her feelings. "I have been suffering for so long of some delicate pathologies. If you sent me here is that I may die. So let me die, "she said in the presence of the Chief of the Division of Human Rights of UNOCI, Eugene Nindorera.
Olivier Dion

No comments:

Post a Comment