Thursday 23 August 2012

Ouattara stands on the"international community's omnipotence " to commit odious crimes against the Ivoirians

Ouattara stands on the"international community's omnipotence "   commit odious crimes against the Ivoirians




Basile Mahan Gahé photo: IUF
..... the judge who speaks first said to Gahé Mahan : "Mr. Mahan you are accused of going against one-call workers, asking them to disobey the orders of the President calling to stop working ..." This is the answer of the political prisoner.

"Judge, you're scaring me! You scare me because you are supposed to enforce the law. But it seems to me that you do not know. it  So I am afraid that you apply something other than the law in this case concerning me. First  which
President you are speaking about ? If it's President Alassane Ouattara you speaking about, I can easily guess that it was not yet president when I started my call. I could not have disobeyed him before it is recognized as such by the Constitutional Council, which had already invested his opponent. "It has been recognized by the international community has revived the judge. "You make me yet more
scare.

But lets supposed that it is the Ivorians who vote and it is the international community that proclaims the results, the president is not elected  as
me a union leader to call for  strikes and call to sabotage the economy that he is called to lead. I understand that crime is to have hoped that the Ivorians work for their country to  get it out of underdevelopment ... I had no idea that a head of state could take it for a very serious crime. "Invariably, the judge will go on the chorus of the omnipotent  international community with a Gahé Mahan, serene savoring the moment when he realizes the emptiness of the charges of Ouattara regime against all political prisoners!

Joseph Marat

No comments:

Post a Comment